Independent Survey Shows Franchise Owners Are Highly Satisfied with TSS Photography’s Performance
TSS Photography was recently named a top franchise by Franchise Business Review in it’s Guide to Top Child and Senior Services Franchises.
TSS Photography has been working with leagues, schools, and other groups for over 30 years, providing lasting memories to parents and children in local communities, nationwide.
Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction, is the only ranking of franchises based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance. Franchise Business Review publishes rankings of the top franchises in it’s annual Guide to Today’s Top Franchises, as well as guides throughout the year ranking the top franchises in specific sectors.
Over 1,500 franchise owners, including TSS Photography’s franchisees, participated in Franchise Business Review’s research on the top child services franchises. TSS Photography’s franchisees were surveyed on 33 benchmark questions about their experience and satisfaction regarding critical areas of their franchise systems including training & support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations, and financial opportunity.
The survey data showed the following:
TSS Photography franchisees are achieving a work-life business with their franchise that they had hoped to achieve by being their own boss. 29.6% of franchisees surveyed work between 30-40 hour per week on average. 68.5% of TSS franchisees surveyed find their schedule is flexible to very flexible.
“Working with children, especially in sports, can be an extremely fun business. And being in-control of your own schedule makes the business even better. Being a parent myself I definitely appreciate the moments that TSS Photography captures. It’s all-too-easy to let those times go un-documented, so parents are thankful when they see that our franchisees have perfectly captured these precious times. Working with children and helping organizations in their local communities, with the support of a national network, are the most rewarding parts of the business,” says Alison Counts, Marketing Director for TSS photography.
The senior and child services franchise sectors have some of the most satisfied and successful franchisees, according to Franchise Business Review’s research. “As long as there is an aging population and children, there will always be demand for child and senior services,” said Franchise Business Review’s CEO Eric Stites. “Many franchises in this space have performed well.”
Key research findings from the senior services sector:
- 50% of child services franchisees say they work less than 40 hours a week in comparison to 30% of all other franchisees in all sectors Franchise Business Review surveys.
- 22% of child services franchisees say they work less than 30 hours vs. 13% of all the other segments Franchise Business Review surveys.
- The average pre-tax income for franchisees at child services concepts that Franchise Business Review surveyed was $101,626 for education focused franchises, $47,828 for recreation focused franchises, and $63,395 for other child services franchise concepts (e.g. art classes). [It’s important to put these revenue figures in the context of the data above regarding the average work hours for a child services sector – 50% of the franchisees work less than 40 hours a week. It’s interesting to note that income must not be the number one driving factor for most franchisees who elect to invest in a child services franchise since 65% of those surveyed say their financial expectations are being met.]
- 67% of child services franchisees rate their work/life balance as balanced.
- 79% of child services franchisees would “do it again” knowing what they know today.
- 85% of child services franchisees agree or strongly agree when asked to respond to “I respect my franchisor”.
- 90% of child services franchisees agree or strongly agree when responding to “I enjoy operating this business”.
84% of child services franchisees would recommend their franchise brand to others.